Cassio Audi is a Brazilian financial professional who’s career began 20+ years back in 1992. At that time, he was the stock and fixed income and trader analyst at JP Morgan Chase’s management desk. He held this position until 1996. As far as his educational achievements, he earned his MBA degree from the Sao Paulo University. He also earned his BA degree from the Pontifical Catholic University in business administration.
His Current & Past Positions
Audi is now the Chief Financial Officer for Peninsula Participações, an investment company, and he has been in this position since November 2016. Before this position, he was the CFO for GVMI, a private equity organization with investments within Brazil and the US. Other than that, his previous experiences are as follows:
- CEO of Rossi Commercial Properties Residential in 2012
- CFO and Investor of Rossi Residential, one of the largest Brazilian independent real estate firm, from 2008 to 2012
- CFO of Brookfield Asset Management, a startup of private equity with approximately $2 billion real estate investment from 2006 to 2008
- CFO of Gillette- Proctor & Gamble from 1997 to 2006
- Senior Financial Analyst of Dow Chemical in 1996
Throughout Audi’s career, he has gained experience in the following areas: Financial planning, management of equities, strategic forecasting, project management, leadership, business planning, investor relations, cross-functional team, leadership strategy, team leadership, project management, business strategy, entrepreneurship change, management project planning, and more.
In 2011, Audi was recognized by the International Investors Magazine as the Best CFO in Latin America. He also was second place within the Real Estate, Construction, and Sell Side in Cement sectors.